Why Choose Owings Patterns
Deep Design Expertise
Our design engineers have truly seen it all — and solved it all. They work directly with you and your team to quickly arrive at the design, tooling and prototyping you need to begin production.
We provide our clients with nothing less than 100% accurate products the first time, eliminating wasted time and money and meeting deadlines and budgets.
From tooling design to thermoforming plastics, we can take you from prototype to production in as little as 4 weeks.
Our clients love our thermoforming support. Once designed, prototyped and produced, we can glue, seal and trim your thermoformed product — all in-house.
Owings Patterns is a Manufacturer of Thermoformed Plastics, Prototype and Production Tooling. Owings Patterns services various industries including Governmental, Commercial, Automotive, Military and Aerospace. Our In-House Mold Shape, Pattern Making, Tooling, Die and Manufacturing Services are solely focused on a precise, efficient solution for our clients.
- Custom Fabrication Services
- Pattern and Fixture Services
- Engineering and Design Services
- Custom Industrial Dunnage
- Packaging and Kitting
- 3D Modeling and In-House Design/Engineering Services provides True Rapid Prototype and Production Tooling and Manufacturing. Capable of a Concept-to-Production timeline as little as 2 to 4 weeks.
- Thermoformed Plastic Gauge Ranges from .010″ to .400″
- Part Dimensions up to 48″ x 96″
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- Member: Metro Manufacturing Alliance; National Defense Indus
Artemis Electronics (Raytheon)
Techshot, Inc. (NASA) (DoD)
Netherland Rubber (O’Gara Hess)
Toyota Motors Manufacturing
DUNS No.: 086198496
CAGE Code: 7EZN4
NAICS Codes: 326199; 333514; 333511; 326112; 541330; 326113; 326121; 326130; 336413; 541420; 541512; 561910
PSC Codes: 8115; 9330; 4130; AC44; 6515; 8135; 8140
UNSPSC Codes: 23161700; 23161606; 23151515; 23153418; 23242400; 31391701
43232614; 73000000; 73151503; 73151608; 82141505; 82141506